- About Us
Industrial Coating Services
- Fluoropolymer Coatings
- Xylan Coatings
- Molybdenum Disulfide Coatings
- PTFE Coatings
- Epoxy Coatings, Air Dry
- Phosphate Coatings
- Epoxy Coatings, Thermal Cure
- Phenolic Coatings
- Polyurethane Coatings
- Inorganic Zinc Coatings
- Polyphenylene Sulfide / Ryton
- FEP Coating
- PVDF / Kynar Coatings
- ECTFE / Halar Coatings
- Ceramic Epoxy Coating
- Coating Applications
- Fastener Coatings
- Coating Specification
- Industries Served
- Contact Us
Storage tank, structural steel, and pressure vessel corrosion protection is a necessity when it comes to petrochemical processing. Metal Coatings’ extensive line of innovative coating materials prevent costly equipment breakdown and production downtime while maximizing personnel safety. Conventional coating methods in hazardous & corrosive environments tend to produce uneven, rough surfaces that fail to tighten sealing joints and expose crew members to dangerous chemical leaks. Metal Coatings’ advanced product line of applied coatings create a precise, uniform protective barrier on petrochemical facility substrates—which results in tighter seals and less friction.
Petrochemical Corrosion Protection
Metal Coatings supplies refineries and gas companies with safe, durable and cost-effective coating services for petrochemical corrosion protection that we also perform on a variety of substrate types including steel. These cutting-edge coatings provide resistance to corrosion and abrasion, while protecting surfaces from galling, seizing and other metal surface damage. Our high-quality industrial coating services for petrochemical equipment includes:
- FlouroKote#1: This high-performance coating is applied to various fastener types and grades to resist corrosion, chemical and abrasion damage.
- Kynar /PVDF: A coating primarily applied to chemical processing equipment. Unaffected by most chemicals and solvents, the thick film barrier resists weathering and is self-extinguishable.
- Halar/ECTFE: This impact-resistant coating can be used on equipment that faces a range of temperature extremes. It also resists organic solvents, strong acids and chlorine.
Metal Coatings Corporation has four decades of coating expertise, and our teams strive to enhance personnel and equipment safety while offering superior, expedited service combat corrosion in the petrochemical industry.
Click here to Request a Metal Coating's Service Quote
or call us today at 713-977-0123