- About Us
Industrial Coating Services
- Fluoropolymer Coatings
- Xylan Coatings
- Molybdenum Disulfide Coatings
- PTFE Coatings
- Epoxy Coatings, Air Dry
- Phosphate Coatings
- Epoxy Coatings, Thermal Cure
- Phenolic Coatings
- Polyurethane Coatings
- Inorganic Zinc Coatings
- Polyphenylene Sulfide / Ryton
- FEP Coating
- PVDF / Kynar Coatings
- ECTFE / Halar Coatings
- Ceramic Epoxy Coating
- Coating Applications
- Fastener Coatings
- Coating Specification
- Industries Served
- Contact Us
Anti-Stick Metal Coatings
The superior properties of non-stick fluoropolymer coatings make them popular for an endless variety of industrial uses, from mold release agents to food grade nonstick applications including cookware such as pots and pans. Metal Coatings Corp. specializes in the non-stick coating process and uses two types of non-stick material:
PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene), the first of the modern non-stick fluoropolymer coatings, was introduced in 1938 and is still among the world’s most popular nonstick products. Applied using a two-coat (primer/topcoat) system, PTFE offers the highest operating temperature of any fluoropolymer at 600°F.
FEP (fluorinated ethylene propylene) has similar properties to PTFE, while offering a lower melting temperature (450°F) that allows easier melting and flowing in coating applications. Its excellent release properties and abrasion resistance make FEP a popular mold release coating.
FIND COATING BY
Please select one or both options
Non-stick Coating Physical and Electrical Properties
- Low coefficient of friction- in the range of 0.05 to 0.20
- Nonwetting- oleophobic and hydrophobic surfaces make cleanup easier
- Heat resistance- up to 600° F with adequate ventilation.
- Unique electrical properties- high dielectric strength, low dissipation factor and very high surface resistivity.
- Cryogenic stability- usable at temperatures as low as -270° C / -454° F
- Chemical resistance- resistant to virtually all chemicals except molten alkali metals and highly reactive fluorinating agents.
The Nonstick Coating Process provide many benefits & Metal Coatings Corp. offers decades of non-stick coating expertise, plus the advantage of a 80,000 square foot facility staffed around the clock with coating industry professionals ready to handle rush projects.
Click here to Request a Metal Coating's Service Quote
or call us today at 713-977-0123