- About Us
Industrial Coating Services
- Fluoropolymer Coatings
- Xylan Coatings
- Molybdenum Disulfide Coatings
- Epoxy Coatings, Air Dry
- Epoxy Coatings, Thermal Cure
- Phenolic Coatings
- Phosphate Coatings
- Polyurethane Coatings
- Inorganic Zinc Coatings
- PTFE Coatings
- Polyphenylene Sulfide / Ryton
- FEP Coating
- PVDF / Kynar Coatings
- ECTFE / Halar Coatings
- Ceramic Epoxy Coating
- Coating Applications
- Fastener Coatings
- Coating Specification
- Industries Served
- Contact Us
Fastener Coatings - Rust Resistant Screw, Nut, & Bolt Coatings
Rust Proof Screws with FluoroKote #1®
Fastener coatings from Metal Coatings provide rust proof screws and corrosion resistant nuts & bolts. Our unique fastener coatings ensure the corrosion resistant parts for the life of the use. The use of our exlusive FluoroKote#1 ® reduced the need for increased torque in running operations. Ease of application and removal are great when fastener coatings are applied before use. For more details on the benefits of FluoroKote#1 ® fastener coating.
- FluoroKote #1® Coating: our own proprietary fluoropolymer coating was formulated with superior characteristics for maximum fastener life and the easiest possible removal...even under the harshest conditions. For full details on FluoroKote #1®, click here.
- Overnight delivery: a 24-hour coating staff is geared for same day or overnight emergency service on fastener coating services.
- Maximum capability: 80,000 square feet of production space is dedicated to our ISO 9001 fastener coating facility, with computerized equipment yielding 50,000 pounds of product per day.
Click below to learn more about our complete selection of fastener coating materials.
- Fluoropolymer- resin/lubricant blends that offer excellent corrosion protection
- Xylan®- a fluoropolymer that can extend component life
- Molybdenum Disulfide- friction reduction for high pressure loads
- Epoxy, thermal cure- excellent impact resistance plus corrosion and abrasion protection
- Inorganic Zinc- corrosion and weathering protection for steel
- Phenolic- ideal protection in low pH, high temperature environments
- Phosphate- ferrous metal coating for anti galling and minor corrosion resistance
Click here to Request a Quote from Metal Coatings
or call us today at 713-977-0123
» Next day emergency delivery is available from a staff of expert coaters on duty around the clock seven days a week.