Industrial Coating Services
- Fluoropolymer Coatings
- Xylan Coatings
- Molybdenum Disulfide Coatings
- Epoxy Coatings, Air Dry
- Epoxy Coatings, Thermal Cure
- Phenolic Coatings
- Phosphate Coatings
- Polyurethane Coatings
- Inorganic Zinc Coatings
- PTFE Coatings
- Polyphenylene Sulfide / Ryton
- FEP Coating
- PVDF / Kynar Coatings
- ECTFE / Halar Coatings
- Ceramic Epoxy Coating
- Coating Applications
- Fastener Coatings
- Industries Served
Dry / Solid Film Lubricant Coatings
Dry film lubricants are an attractive alternative to fluid lubricants for minimizing friction and preventing seizing and galling, especially in high or low temperature environments where fluids may freeze or vaporize. Metal Coatings Corp. offers a wide range of lubricant coating options, protecting items from the smallest fasteners to massive industrial components that require a coating to reduce friction. Our solid film lubricant or dry film lubricant coating operation focuses on three types of lubricating materials:
- Fluoropolymer coatings are superior dry / solid film lubricants that produce a smooth, hard and slick finish. These coatings are applied using a one coat system that fuses the coating to the substrate for remarkable adhesion. In addition to very low coefficients of friction, fluoropolymers offer exceptional resistance to heat, cold, corrosion and chemical infiltration.
- Xylan is a combination of low-friction fluoropolymer compounds in a matrix of strong, stabile organic polymers. This fluoropolymer coating exhibits excellent surface wear characteristics along with the resistance to friction, heat, cold, corrosion and chemicals.
- Molybdenum Disulfide provides friction protection in high load bearing applications. The surface of a coated item can maintain lubricant qualities up to 250,000 psi. Most MoS2 coatings include additional high-performance resins to enhance bonding to the base metal of the coated part
Metal Coatings Corp's dry film lubricants offer superior lubrication with low coefficients of friction, while providing non-stick properties making them an ideal coating for customers in many industries. We offer dry / solid film lubricants and other coatings for customers in the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Water and Food Processing industries.
Click here to Request a Quote from Metal Coatings
or call us today at 713-977-0123
» Next day emergency delivery is available from a staff of expert coaters on duty around the clock seven days a week.