- About Us
Industrial Coating Services
- Fluoropolymer Coatings
- Xylan Coatings
- Molybdenum Disulfide Coatings
- Epoxy Coatings, Air Dry
- Epoxy Coatings, Thermal Cure
- Phenolic Coatings
- Phosphate Coatings
- Polyurethane Coatings
- Inorganic Zinc Coatings
- PTFE Coatings
- Polyphenylene Sulfide / Ryton
- FEP Coating
- PVDF / Kynar Coatings
- ECTFE / Halar Coatings
- Ceramic Epoxy Coating
- Coating Applications
- Fastener Coatings
- Coating Specification
- Industries Served
- Contact Us
Pipeline Corrosion Protection Coatings for Oil & Gas
Since 1974, Metal Coatings Corporation’s family of superior industrial coating products has met the rigorous demands of the oil and gas industry in providing first-class substrate protection for all production areas—from offshore platforms to midstream pipelines.
Without pipeline corrosion protection, the annual cost of oil and gas corrosion damages due to equipment failure and lost production time can be astronomical. Tubing, pipelines, fasteners and equipment are subject to the punishing effects of chemicals, water and sea salt spray. While industry-standard hot-dip galvanized, cadmium and zinc-plated coatings lack durability and deteriorate in tough offshore environments, Metal Coatings proprietary products minimize the effects of corrosion and abrasion and improve the longevity of costly equipment.
In order to maximize pipeline corrosion protection, Metal Coatings offers a wide range of cost-effective, reliable coating services that benefit the oil and gas industries at every level:
- Our exclusive FluoroKote#1 fastener coating capabilities set the industry-standard with a three-layer application guaranteed to cover all substrates, even in small, hard-to-reach areas.
- During extreme temperature changes when fluids freeze or vaporize, Metal Coatings dry film lubricant options—like Xylan, Fluoropolymer and Molybdenum disulfide—can reduce friction and prevent seizing and galling.
- Other industrial-strength corrosion resistance products such as epoxy, phenolic and inorganic zinc provide unmatched substrate protection against degradation due to moisture, salt spray and oxidation.
Metal Coatings experts apply industrial coatings to your exact specifications using computer assisted equipment, conventional spray, powder flock and electrostatic spray techniques. With nearly 40 years of expertise, Metal Coatings Corporation has the know-how to get the job done right—quickly and efficiently!
Click here to Request a Quote from Metal Coatings
or call us today at 713-977-0123
» Next day emergency delivery is available from a staff of expert coaters on duty around the clock seven days a week.