Industrial Coating Services
- Fluoropolymer Coatings
- Xylan Coatings
- Molybdenum Disulfide Coatings
- Epoxy Coatings, Air Dry
- Epoxy Coatings, Thermal Cure
- Phenolic Coatings
- Phosphate Coatings
- Polyurethane Coatings
- Inorganic Zinc Coatings
- PTFE Coatings
- Polyphenylene Sulfide / Ryton
- FEP Coating
- PVDF / Kynar Coatings
- ECTFE / Halar Coatings
- Ceramic Epoxy Coating
- Coating Applications
- Fastener Coatings
- Industries Served
Petrochemical Equipment Coatings
Storage tank and pressure vessel corrosion protection is a necessity when it comes to petrochemical processing. Metal Coatings’ extensive line of innovative coating materials prevent costly equipment breakdown and production downtime while maximizing personnel safety. Conventional coating methods tend to produce uneven, rough surfaces that fail to tighten sealing joints and expose crew members to dangerous chemical leaks. Metal Coatings’ advanced product line of applied coatings create a precise, uniform protective barrier on petrochemical facility substrates—which results in tighter seals and less friction.
Metal Coatings supplies refineries and gas companies with safe, durable and cost-effective coating services for storage tank corrosion protection that we also perform on a variety of substrate types. These cutting-edge coatings provide resistance to corrosion and abrasion, while protecting surfaces from galling, seizing and other metal surface damage. Our high-quality industrial coating services for pressure vessel corrosion protection and other petrochemical equipment includes:
- FlouroKote#1: This high-performance coating is applied to various fastener types and grades to resist corrosion, chemical and abrasion damage.
- Kynar /PVDF: A coating primarily applied to chemical processing equipment. Unaffected by most chemicals and solvents, the thick film barrier resists weathering and is self-extinguishable.
- Halar/ECTFE: This impact-resistant coating can be used on equipment that faces a range of temperature extremes. It also resists organic solvents, strong acids and chlorine.
Metal Coatings Corporation has four decades of coating expertise, and our teams strive to enhance personnel and equipment safety while offering superior, expedited service to fit the needs of the petrochemical industry.
Click here to Request a Quote from Metal Coatings
or call us today at 713-977-0123
» Next day emergency delivery is available from a staff of expert coaters on duty around the clock seven days a week.