Industrial Coating Services
- Fluoropolymer Coatings
- Xylan Coatings
- Molybdenum Disulfide Coatings
- Epoxy Coatings, Air Dry
- Epoxy Coatings, Thermal Cure
- Phenolic Coatings
- Phosphate Coatings
- Polyurethane Coatings
- Inorganic Zinc Coatings
- PTFE Coatings
- Polyphenylene Sulfide / Ryton
- FEP Coating
- PVDF / Kynar Coatings
- ECTFE / Halar Coatings
- Ceramic Epoxy Coating
- Coating Applications
- Fastener Coatings
- Industries Served
Food Grade Pitting Corrosion Prevention
For nearly four decades, the food and beverage industry has trusted Metal Coatings Corporation’s high quality products and superior coating services for various food-grade, non-stick applications. Our FDA-approved fluoropolymer coating allows for pitting corrosion prevention, easy clean up and ensures a durable surface for a diverse range of industrial uses—like quick mold release, non-stick container coating and food prep equipment protection. In addition, the high release coating properties minimize downtime and expense by allowing for continuous production—without requiring a large amount of time for cleaning or removing equipment during processing.
Metal Coatings Corporation specializes in two high-performing non-stick industrial coating materials for our food grade coatings:
- PTFE (polytetrfluoroethylene): One of the world’s most sought-after nonstick products, PTFE has excellent chemical resistance and outstanding release capabilities, even during high-heat operating temperatures of 600ºF.
- FEP (fluorinated ethylene propylene): FEP is a popular mold release coating offering a high degree of crack stress resistance, superb chemical and abrasion resistance, and retention properties.
At Metal Coatings, we adhere to the highest industry standards and quality check every stage of the coating process to make certain the job is done right. To meet your needs 24 X 7, our 80,000-square-foot facility is staffed around the clock with reliable and experienced professionals to handle rush projects.
Click here to Request a Quote from Metal Coatings
or call us today at 713-977-0123
» Next day emergency delivery is available from a staff of expert coaters on duty around the clock seven days a week.